Friday, July 3, 2009

I have Stories

Welcome to my story blog. Oh the places we will go... I guess someone else beat me to this title. But we will definately go places. I am a story teller. I like to tell stories about people that I have met for a moment or a lifetime who have helped to shape my life and the lives of the people around them. My annual tradition is to write one short story per year and send it out in a Christmas card. It only takes me a little while to write it and people enjoy these stories so much that I think I should take my story writing a bit more seriously. Therefore, I have created this blog as an outlet for my story writing with the hopes that I will continue to write and create stories more than once a year. So here is my forum. I hope that you enjoy my creative outlet as the sole purpose for writing is for me to entertain people and to give people perspective on life through the examples that others have given me. Enjoy!

2 comments: